18g Ultra Thin Nitrile Coated Cut Resistant Safety Gloves
|12,000-23,999 24,000-35,999 36,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1.7 US $1.65 US $1.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Pairs)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500000dozen Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HCR615
- Material: Hppe & Glass Fiber Mixed Liner
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Thickness: Medium
- Cuff Tightness: Tight
- Size: Xs-XXL
- Liner: 18 Gauge Hppe & Glass Fiber Mixed Liner
- Transport Package: as Per Customer′s Requested
- Origin: China
- Usage: Household Electrical Appliances, Gardening, Cleaning, Pet Care, Metal, Glass Industry
- Function: Anti-scratch, Anti-Static, Cut Resistant
- Outer Material: Nitrile
- Length: Medium
- Color: Gray
- Coating: Sandy Nitrile Palm Coating
- Trademark: HEMAI
- Specification: CE EN388: 4321
- HS Code: 6116100000
Soft Nitrile Coated Cut Protective Safety Work Glove
- EN388 4321
- 18 gauge nylon and HPPE and glassfibre
- coated with nitrile gloves, sandy finish, better grip
- Super soft, flexible
- Cut resistant level: 3
HPPE Anti Cut Gloves Industrial Working Gloves
- Nylon, HPPE & glassfiber coated black sandy nitrile on palm
- cut resistance level 3
- Size 7,8,9,10,11 available
- Best quality and very competitive price
- Elasticated cuff
- Good grip in wet enviroment
- Strong abrasion performance
- EN388 4321
- Breathable on back
- Application:Electronics assembly, Automotive assembly, agriculture, Safety inspection,maintenance and etc.
Oil industry, mechanical, chemical industry, Mining industry and heavy industry, metal industry, general work,Maintenance, Construction, Engineering, Plumbing, Assembly Industry, Automotive Manufacturing, Packaging, Electronics, Glass Industry ,Maintenance, Cold Storage, Aerospace, Automotive Manufacturing, Packaging, Glass Industry, Aluminium Industry etc.
2).logo :design as customers' requested
3).sample fee :free of charge
4).sample time :1-7 days
|SIZE #||SIZE||Hand Circumference (mm)||Hand length (mm)||Minimum Length of glove (mm)|
EN388 Mechanical risks:
The standard states gloves protective function against phycisal harm and mechanical risks, includeing Abrasion resistance, blade cut resistance, tear resistance, and puncture resistance.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Abrasion resistance |
(number of cycle)
|Blace cut resistance|
( Index )
1) Are you a factory or trading company ?
We are a factory.
2) Where is your factory located ? How can I visit there ?
We have 2 factories for different products range. We warmly welcome you visit us. You can go there directly or guide by us.
3) Do you have CE certifixate of your products ?
We are cooperating with CTC and TUV test labs, most our gloves comply with CE certificate ( EN420, E388, EN511, EN407 )
4) How can I get a sample ?
We would like to send free samples to you.
5) How does your factory do to control quality ?
Quality is priority. HEMAI people always pay extra cost and attention to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. All the products will be inspected carefully in 3 times at least before shipment by our QC
For all of our standard quality gloves, if there is any products below grade, we promise to give compensation or we will accept return if you want to return the cargos.