TPR Gloves Impact and Cut Resistant Protection Mechanix Work Glove
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5 US $3.7|
|Purchase Qty. (Pairs)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000dozen Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HCR277
- Material: Hppe and Glass Fiber
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Thickness: Medium
- Cuff Tightness: Tight
- Size: S,M,L,XL
- Back: TPR Chips on Back
- Trademark: HEMAI
- Specification: CE EN388 4544
- HS Code: 6116100091
- Usage: Household Electrical Appliances, Gardening, Metal, Wood, Aluminum Industry
- Function: Anti-scratch, Anti-Static, Anti -Cut, Impact Resistant
- Outer Material: Nitrile
- Length: Short
- Color: Red and Yellow
- Palm: Sandy Nitrile Dipping with Impact Inside Palm
- Anti Cut Level: Level -5
- Transport Package: One Pair Each Polybag, 6pairs/Bag, 5doz/Caton
- Origin: Zhejiang
cut and impact resistant hand protection Mechanix safety gloves
1.13 gauge nylon & HPPE and white glassfibre
2. Palm coated red sandy nitrile
3. TPR chips on back,
4. Anti-impact, anti- Cut 5
TPR gloves anti cut mechanic work glove
Black nylon and white glassfibre and HPPE fiber mixed, palm coated red sandy nitrile
Anti-impact- Cut 5
Best quality and very competitive price
Good grip in wet enviroment
Strong abrasion performance
Sandy finish over entire surface
Breathable on back
|Size #||size||Hand circumference (mm)||Hand length (mm)||Length of glove (mm)|
EN388 Mechanical risks:
The standard states gloves protective function against phycisal harm and mechanical risks, includeing Abrasion resistance, blade cut resistance, tear resistance, and puncture resistance.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Abrasion resistance |
(number of cycle)
|Blace cut resistance|
( Index )
1) Are you a factory or trading company ?
We are a factory.
2) Where is your factory located ? How can I visit there ?
We have 2 factories for different products range. We warmly welcome you visit us. You can go there directly or guide by us.
3) Do you have CE certifixate of your products ?
We are cooperating with CTC and TUV test labs, most our gloves comply with CE certificate ( EN420, E388, EN511, EN407 )
4) How can I get a sample ?
We would like to send free samples to you.
5) How does your factory do to control quality ?
Quality is priority. HEMAI people always pay extra cost and attention to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. All the products will be inspected carefully in 3 times at least before shipment by our QC
For all of our standard quality gloves, if there is any products below grade, we promise to give compensation or we will accept return if you want to return the cargos.