Cut Level 3 Resistant Gloves Hand Safety Gloves Work Glove
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.5 US $1.08|
|Purchase Qty. (Pairs)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000dozen Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: HCR208
- Material: Hppe and PU
- Disposable: Non-Disposable
- Thickness: Thickened
- Cuff Tightness: Nice
- Size: Xs,S,M,L,Xl,Xxl
- Anti Cut Level: Cut Level 3 and Cut Level 5 Available
- Trademark: HZHEMAI
- Specification: Certificate CE EN388
- HS Code: 61161000
- Usage: Household Electrical Appliances, Gardening, Glass Work and Metal Work
- Function: Anti-scratch, Anti-Static, Anti Cut and Abrasion Resistance
- Outer Material: PU
- Length: Xs-22cm,S-23cm,M-24cm,L-25cm,Xl-26cm
- Color: Black
- Glove Shell: 13 Gauge Grey Hppe Fiber Knited Shell
- Palm: Blue Foam Latex Coating
- Transport Package: One Doz/Polybag, 120pairs/Carton
- Origin: China
13g special knitting liner, super soft
Cut resistant level : 3
Anti-Cut resistant glove.
Grey 13 gauge HPPE (High performance polyethylene fibers) and glass fiber liner, with spandex/nylon mixed.
Black PU coating on palm.
Size 7,8,9,10,11 available.
Packing: 12pairs/polybag, 120pairs/carton.
Carton size: 53*25*26cm,
Loading quantity: 850ctns in 20ft container.
Oil industry, mechanical, chemical industry, Mining industry and heavy industry, metal industry, general work,Maintenance, Construction, Engineering, Plumbing, Assembly Industry, Automotive Manufacturing, Packaging, Electronics, Glass Industry ,Maintenance, Cold Storage, Aerospace, Automotive Manufacturing, Packaging, Glass Industry, Aluminium Industry etc.
2).logo :design as customers' requested
3).sample fee :free of charge
4).sample time :1-7 days
|Size #||size||Hand circumference (mm)||Hand length (mm)||Length of glove (mm)|
EN388 Mechanical risks:
The standard states gloves protective function against phycisal harm and mechanical risks, includeing Abrasion resistance, blade cut resistance, tear resistance, and puncture resistance.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Abrasion resistance |
(number of cycle)
|Blace cut resistance|
( Index )
1) Are you a factory or trading company ?
We are a factory.
2) Where is your factory located ? How can I visit there ?
We have 2 factories for different products range. We warmly welcome you visit us. You can go there directly or guide by us.
3) Do you have CE certifixate of your products ?
We are cooperating with CTC and TUV test labs, most our gloves comply with CE certificate ( EN420, E388, EN511, EN407 )
4) How can I get a sample ?
We would like to send free samples to you.
5) How does your factory do to control quality ?
Quality is priority. HEMAI people always pay extra cost and attention to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. All the products will be inspected carefully in 3 times at least before shipment by our QC
For all of our standard quality gloves, if there is any products below grade, we promise to give compensation or we will accept return if you want to return the cargos.